Application Process for the 2017-2018 School Year
- As of Thursday, December 1st, 2016 we will be accepting applications for students entering Kindergarten - 7th grade in September 2017. Applications will be accepted until April 3, 2017.
- You may submit an application ONLINE at: https://nyccharterschools.schoolmint.net/network/icahncharterschools
- You may also pick up an application in the offices at:
- 1701 Fulton Avenue, Bronx, NY 10457
- 1776 Mansion Street, Bronx, NY 10460
- The lottery will be held on Wednesday, April 19, 2017.
- Icahn Charter School 6 provides a rigorous Core Knowledge curriculum beginning in Kindergarten.
- Our school schedule exceeds that of a conventional public school. The school day will begin 8:30 AM and ends at 3:45 PM.
- Icahn Charter School 6 (Grade K-4) is located at:
- 1701 Fulton Ave. Bronx, NY 10457
- Icahn Charter School 6 Middle School (Grades 5-7) is located at:
- 1776 Mansion Street Bronx, NY 10460
MEET HAYLEE :)
Haylee is a beautiful, motivated, kind-hearted fourth grade student at Icahn 6. She is a student that is full of love and energy, but sadly on Thanksgiving Day she was diagnosed with Leukemia. As a school community, we are coming together to help Haylee and her family through this difficult time.
HELP US SUPPORT THE BUENO FAMILY!
WE LOVE YOU HAYLEE!
Please click on the link above to donate
Please click the image below to hear Haylee's story
Our Mission Statement
The mission of Carl C. Icahn Charter School is to use the Core Knowledge curriculum, developed by E.D. Hirsch, to provide students with a rigorous academic program offered in an extended day/year setting. Students will graduate armed with the skills and knowledge to participate successfully in the most rigorous academic environments, and will have a sense of personal and community responsibility.
Grandpa's/ Bobby's Bus Company
Students Of the Month
Quote of the Month
Camp Herrlich- Grade 4 students- Monday, May 22, 2017- Wednesday, May 24, 2017
4th Grade- NYS Science Exam Performance Exam: May 25th-May 26th Written Exam: Monday, June 5, 2017
Memorial Week Recess- May 29, 2017 - June 2, 2017 *Classes resume on Monday, June 5, 2017*